Your kind donation will support to the development of the Trust activities and the maintenance of the Vihara building and premises…
These are some of the purposes for which the trust uses your generous donations
- Maintenance of Building & Premises, Sound system and Equipment for recording Dhamma Talks.
- Day to day running of the Vihara, providing Monks Accomodation, Building/Contents Insurance, Utilities (Electricity, Gas, Water), Telephone and Internet, Monks’ Travel, Visas and Food.
- Essential consumables related to running of Dhamma School.
- Web/Online Services.
- Indoor and Outdoor Cleaning
Through a bank transfer to the account below
- Payee Name : Ketumati Buddhist Vihara Trust
- Bank Name : HSBC Bank PLC
- Account Number : 61373560
- Sort Code : 40-35-26
- Reference : your name
Enclose a Cheque/Postal Order
- Payable to : Ketumati Buddhist Vihara Trust
- Addressed to : Treasurer, Ketumati Buddhist Vihara Trust, 21 Moor Road, Brooklands, Manchester, M23 9BQ
Please note that if you are a UK tax payer, you can make every £1 you donate worth 25p more, at NO EXTRA COST to you, under the Gift Aid scheme. This allows Ketumati Buddhist Vihara Trust, as a registered charity to reclaim tax on your eligible donations. Please make sure to fill this form and submit the completed form following instructions therein. A standing order form incorporating Gift Aid content is also provided for your convenience.